Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Wednesday: Venues

129 days to go!!! Andy and will getting married here on October 3, 2009:
Isn't it beautiful?? I can't wait. This is the Rotunda at the State House, and I absolutely fell in love with this place. We aren't connected to any one church, and a lot of churches around here aren't that pretty. I love politics, so the idea of getting married in the hub of state politics is kinda exciting (don't tell Andy). Also, it's just beautiful and classy and elegant and wonderful and perfect.

Afterwards, we'll head over to the State Museum for our reception.
Our cocktail hour will be outside along the canal, and dinner/dancing will be just inside the glass doors. Isn't it amazing? I love how beautiful this space is. I really wanted to pick places that we could enjoy and not cover up. I also didn't want a typical banquet style room.
I feel like our venues really set the tone for the whole day. Beautiful, classic, elegant....everything I want our day to say. I can't think of any better place to say I Do and dance the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment