Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding Wednesday: Photography!

Our photographers for the wedding are John and Joslyn Crowe of Crowe's Eye Photography. They were our only good find out of a bridal show!! They were so sweet and nice, we just had to sit down with them. And once we checked out their work we were in love with them! Joslyn has been fabulous to work with, too--I would have been lost planning our wedding day timeline without her.

Right now, I'm working on a list of "must have" shots for the wedding. I've been checking out other photographer's blogs and saving pics that I love to show to Joslyn and John. Many of the pictures are copyrighted, so I can't post them on my blog, but I'd love to get a link to some of your favorite photography blogs for more ideas. Here are some of my favorites:

Erin Hession

Shelly Valentine

Bobbi and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment