Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wedding Wednesday +1: Stationary!!

I love stationary! I'm a big of rearranging things, and stationary gives me the chance to organize on paper, yay!




I was adament about not doing save the dates. Our wedding guest list is family and close friends, and I didn't think they really need one since I talk to them about the wedding a lot. Bless them. But one drama after another led to us having to do them. I ordered these beauties from Wedding Paper Divas:

Aren't they adorable?! I love them! And best of all, they have a STRIPE!!! You will begin to see stripes over and over again in these posts :)

Now, for the wedding invites. I looked all the "big" sites, but I couldn't find the right one. Then it hit me -- my friend Kyra over at Bliss Papers is absolutely fabulous at creating stationary for any occasion, and best of all, she works with her clients to create something completely original. We've been working for a bit on our invites, and they are getting close to final. I'll be sure to post a finished copy! Be sure to check out her site, and you can also follow along her projects with her blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment